The University Tutorial Center (UTC) provides tutoring for the following courses during Summer Sessions I and II:
- Math 101, 107, 108, 111, 114, 121, 131, 141, 231, 241, 242
- Physics 131, 205, 208, 211, 212
- Chemistry 100, 101, 111, 201, 220, 221, 223
- Please note that all chemistry courses are currently waitlisted for Summer Session I.
- Weekly assigned tutoring is available during both summer sessions for students who are willing to commit to being tutored two hours each week. This option gives students the advantage of meeting with the same tutor throughout the summer session. Students may request a Weekly Assigned tutor in only one course per summer session.
- Drop In Tutoring provides immediate assistance with a concept or a problem for the math courses listed above. The benefit of this type of tutoring is that it does not require scheduling an appointment in advance. Please note that Drop in tutoring is only available during summer session II.
- Please visit WSTS for information on writing tutoring.
Summer Session I
- To apply for a Weekly Assigned tutor for Summer Session I, please visit 101 Park Shops Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm beginning the first day of class, Wednesday, May 17. Applications will be accepted though Friday, June 9
Summer Session II
- To apply for a Weekly Assigned tutor for Summer Session II, please visit 101 Park Shops Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm beginning the first day of class, Monday, June 26. Applications will be accepted through Friday, July 14.
- Drop In Tutoring is available on the following days and times Tuesday, June 27 – Thursday, July 27:
Summer Session II Hours for Math Drop In Tutoring Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday University College Commons, Room 108 6-9pm 6-9pm 6-9pm 6-9pm Closed
Additionally, drop in tutoring is provided by the departments listed below and is available throughout the summer:
Please call the UTC office at (919) 515-3163 if you have any questions.